Wednesday, November 22, 2006

11/22/06

I've decided that I would try to change the way I blog from a few random posts a month to more of a daily entry. Everyone, including myself , tends to excuse their lack of posting as "I just don't have time" or " I'm bored of my blog" but we all actually have 5 minutes a day to write something down. Anyway.....We'll see how this goes. I personally have a whole half-day to myself right now, as I did some lobbying at work and convinced the majority of the crew that they deserved to take the rest of the day being that it is the day before Thanksgiving. So, being in a union does have it's perks...
Tomorrow I'll take the kids to San Antonio to spend Thanksgiving with family and friends. I'm supposed to bring pie and alcohol(Heh). I figured if I get some good liquor it won't matter what kind of pie I bring. I might try and get a good ol' fashion Thanksgiving football game going.
Happy Thanksgiving to all family and friends who won't be there. You will be missed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Dave, just drop by and pick me up on your way. I'd love to go! And I'll help make that Football game possible too!

Blog God said...

Yeah, we're headin there and talking about a football game also, so you can count at least 3 more guys in.

Living My Fairytale said...

So glad we were missed, but so sad we missed it :(