Friday, October 28, 2005

Primal beings

Last night I walked in my sleep. I haven't done it in a long time, but when I woke this morning I was on the floor. The weird thing was that I had my blanket and pillow with me. My back was pried up against the door as if I had been trying to stop something or someone from entering. I had a feeling that I was there for an important purpose. It sort of reminded me of when that game I used to play as a kid. The one where you make yourself hyperventilate and pass out and when you slowly awake, you feel like you've been there forever. Anyway, some would swear I suffer from mild schizophrenia. I would disagree ( I would agree!).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, you really are working too much. You better start taking the time to get a decent amount of sleep or you'll find yourself waking up next to the wrong person a little more often.

Anonymous said...

You're in trouble, Dave! I never gave you permission to hyperventilate!!