Tuesday, October 25, 2005

A little idea.

Here's a little ditty I wrote . ( Jason, you can write a song on NotePad.)

Lessons lost on dynamics of dynamos.
Hours spent on senseless prose.
With thoughts so calibrated, perhaps I've overstated.
How this game has led me on.

But fashion automatic has got me lost.
'Cause all this excess comes at no small cost.
Charge it up and cash it in.
Do you think it's all in sin?

Words will come around and silence every sound.
In all this where can I be found?
This power generated has left me so frustrated.
How this game has led me on.

But passion automatic has done me wrong.
cause all these feelings come at no small cost.
Light it up and burn it out.
Did you ever have a doubt?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me tell you, this is a talented man. Listening to you sing was like having an orgasm in my ears. Make way for the world's greatest superstar! Very nice!

-(The KGB has struck)

Anonymous said...

To the Almighty King of the Castle,
hey, i didn't know u are a poet as well as a dark angry depressed (wait, doesn't being all those things make you a poet?)man. I know bcuz I am too, except for the man part.
I do admire ur raw talent with words.
write on and right one for me or viceversa.
Rosita la cholita
(you know i'm the only one who can dance like that.)