Friday, March 31, 2006

That's journeyMAN to you!

I finally took my state test today. A four hour grueling test, comprising of what could possibly the most boring written form of english compiled in one book. I breezed through most of the 80 questions but there were about 5 or 6 that really had me stumped. I finally said "what the hell" and turned in the results and......I passed, a good thing as it costs 100 dollars everytime you have to take it.
I haven't been this happy in a long time. I've had to go through 4 1/2 years of apprenticeship(most of the time I would tell people I was going to quit). I guess all that's left now is to do what electricians do best.....drink and blow their money on strippers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats (from random strangers, no less) That's great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations David!! You made it! I hope you follow electricians protocol on you party: lots of booze and even some stripers.

Blog God said...

good job! And it's about time too. How much do certified electricians make these days?

BarbarianDave said...

Is it ever enough?