Sunday, March 26, 2006

The ass pirates have had me!

I'm glad that I can wake up every morning and look myself in the mirror, with dignity,knowing that I make an honest living. I thank the gods that I have not engorged myself on soda and cheetos while driving around downtown every night following my helpless victims. Watching them drive around in frustration, looking endlessly for a parking spot. I'm thankfull that I don't rub my hands in glee while drooling with delight as they park at the empty Jack-in the-crack parking lot at 9 pm while running over for ten minutes to pick up some Thai food to go. I would hold myself in contept if I stole peoples vehicles and held them for a ransom of 135 dollars and 46 cents plus the cost of cab fare to the middle of Bum Fuck Egypt.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did someone steal your car?

BarbarianDave said...

They did! With the help of a tow truck.

Anonymous said...

fuck those fucking fuckers

Anonymous said...

did you hear, the fucking fuckers got fucked last night when someone fucked with them and now the fuckers have been fucked by an equally fucked up fucker.