Sunday, February 12, 2006

Hung!.....Over

Went down to 6th St. last night. Met up with my sister and a bunch of her really rich college friends. I have to say I was completely out of my element. Most of them ended up being pretty cool though.
It was freezing!
I drank way too much!
I don't remember much...
I normally only stick to beer and maybe some yager, but last night I threw all caution to the wind. Ended up drinking rum and coke, yager,and bourbon along with about 8 beers. Not a good mixture. Threw up for the first time in about 6 years.
Throwing up is a good time for pause and reflection, although the deepest thing that went through my mind was: I have a decent body and my face isn't entirely repulsive...Yeah!....so why don't the femmes mack on me?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I would mack on you if I wasn't, er, married

Anonymous said...

Bro, hit on them! Flirt with them! BE suave...be....gentlemenly...but most of all...show your interested. FLIRT!!! In a jokingly manner always works. Cause it keeps them guessing. Or if you make a mistake, you can always blame in on the fact that you were only joking. And you do have some funny sides to you, so it shouldn't be to terribly hard.

-Me

BarbarianDave said...

Thanks for the advice! I do know most of this, just haven't felt like putting it into practice. My head has been somewhere far away for the past few days. I also have a hard time talking to a girl if they come off as dumb or self-absorbed, wich I seem to be around more and more.

Jason said...

Something that always works for me is to tell yourself "Im Jason Paone". Oh and, the puking thing will only score nasty/fat chicks.

poeteyez said...

i'll mack on u if u want me to... and u know i am not self obsorbed or dumb....for that matter! :P

no really charlock has a point. you need to hang out with fun ppl that get kicked out of clubs for making out... not for throwing up!

xoxoxo