Monday, November 28, 2005

Hot hot heat has me beat.

Went down to Emo's last night to see the HHH. Found out that they didn't come on 'till 12 a.m. It wouldn't be a big deal except I'm a working stiff, have to leave the house by 6:30 for work. We had already bought the tickets so we stayed.
During the show feisty little Charlock in a desperate attempt to be noticed, was trying to squeeze her way to the stage, to no avail( although if she wanted to she could be the perfect groupie). So I being a gentlemanly barbarian, obliged to hoist her on my shoulders. This wouldn't have been a bad idea except that this required using muscles that have been unused for quite sometime. I can already feel the soreness settling in.
The Hot Hot Heat put on an awesome show. We didn't get home 'till around 2 a.m., but it was worth it.

1 comment:

poeteyez said...

aahhhh... what a gentleman! you always seem to amaze me!