Sunday, November 13, 2005

Chinee takee outee

Today I am no longer a delivery boy.....I'm a delivery Man! Actually no, after a year and a half of delivering Chinese food every weekend I finally quit. The price will be steep but....all work and no play( yada yada).
Now the great question is what will I do with the time? Thinking of(dare I say it) a hobby. I was thinking of buying a kayak and exploring the river ways. I could get into rock climbing , although I'd have to find a rock worthy of climbing first. I could drink a lot of mountain dew and become Xtreme. Start hang gliding, mountain unicycling, base jumping, etc.( chicks love that crap....I think)....Or I could just clean my room...Fat chance!

4 comments:

thejoylady said...

We should have a liberation party for you! Yeah! A Freedom party. I could see you doing those nature things, too. I hope you have lots of enjoyment, cause you deserve it.

Liz said...

spelunking is an especially popular sport nowadays...

BarbarianDave said...

I'd have to practice in the local sewer system before I had the courage to climb down into a cave.

Anonymous said...

You might want to take up cooking. Perhaps Chinese food. First ingredient MSG...