Thursday, April 23, 2009

A post is a post is a post.

My blog has been lacking substance.....I have been lacking substance.

Life has been busy...which is good. Facebook blows chunks and I don't really care about your feelings or what stupid quiz you took and no matter what you do I won't join your effing Mafia

Oh yeah...Tetris friends is fucking rigged.

I have been tired for over a month. Not complaining just stating a fact. 

List of things to do:
-Clean the house
-Fix three cars
-Exercise
-Clean the damn house
-Three piles of laundry( not sure if they're clean, dirty, or just stained)
-Get Kylie to daycare and be on time for work
-Homework
-Brendon's homework
-Side jobs
-Write Mike
-Clean the retarded house
-Yell at the IRS
-Take Kylie for a check up
-Pay the utilities(ooops)
-Clean the fucking house!

Oh yeah I'd like to climb some time too. Thought I'd be cool at work and swing from a scaffold ended up pulling a muscle in my shoulder......there goes climbing.

As usual  this message will self- destruct in 15 seconds......Unless the self-destruct mechanism was purchased at Wal-mart or Ikea.  If that's the case return it to the nearest location. Or for a less dehumanizing experience: check yourself into Abu Ghraib.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I get out of this hell hole, I will clean your house.
It sounds like it's getting on your last nerve. Don't lose that last nerve, you need it!!
hugs

Anonymous said...

Those facebook quizes are pretty dumb, I choose to just say no. Wishing you the best, old friend.

Clara said...

I'd like to feel bad for you and give the chummy and respectful emotional support every time you post a complaint but I don't think I'm quite ready to see this blog thrown into the same category as most of the other worthless unimaginative, boring,whiny, pretentious, pathetic blogs that I read which have given facebook it's vastly undue success. Stop whining, your life is outstanding.

Ambie said...

I'm willing to bet that wasn't Clara..

Jason said...

That was me (Dr. Phil), Clara had signed in on my computer (which is unusual) a detail that I missed.

Ambie said...

Snicker