Sunday, January 25, 2009

N E How

I suppose I should succumb. 

I really have felt no desire to post or at least not post what's been on my mind. I wish I had some cool picture to post, perhaps some avant-garde poetry or a edgy video I had edited myself. Alas I have none of these things. One of these days I shall find something I'm good at and blow the unsuspecting world's mind. Until then I shall continue to bore you with nonsense like this.

Life has been busy though. I seem to perpetually be playing a game of catch-up. Be it bills, work, kids, climbing  etc. I feel completely spread thin and no good to anyone. I suppose as long as I still have the ability to poke fun at the rest of the world I'm ok......if that ever goes I'm lost.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Geronimo, hope as is well with you. I have nothing brilliant to say, just saying hi :o)
--Candina

Anonymous said...

I think you're pretty damn good at just being you

Maria said...

you seem to be a good writer!!
I am so there with you on always being behind on stuff!!!
also cleaning...yet again...its such a dead end job (with kids)ha Its so depressing..