Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Hello

If I could sleep I would..........

Instead of tossing and turning all night I figured a post might bore me, and perhaps you, enough to bring a deep sleep on.

I've hit a spot in my life where writing has become such a chore....as have most things. I seemed to be foiled at all angles. It seems for me, and I'm sure many others share my view, nothing will ever come easy. I'm not one to expect things to just fall in your lap but come on.....(maybe a vote for Obama will bring the change I need)

I've made a resolution (again) to start eating healthy and develop a training routine for climbing. Lately my lifestyle has not been conducive to climbing i.e eating crap, no consistent exercise, going to bed late, drinking. All this coupled with the physical toll my daily work requires has left me little energy by the time I hit the wall.

In other news: I ordered a new phone today. One of those walkie talkie hybrids. I'm sure it will be really cool for about a day or so.

2 comments:

crazynik said...

Did posting help you sleep? I should so try that and see if it works.
Sick of the new phone yet? :P

Jason said...

I think its time you read a good self help book. I'll look around for ya.