Thursday, October 25, 2007

Eat more Chikin.

I think I have contracted a slow developing form of Bovine Spongiform. This would explain my incapability to express an intelligent thought, much less write one down.

As usual, chaos seems to constantly wedge it's way in to my ,as of yet, unachievable Utopian life, usually in the form of over sized pile of could be clean-could also be dirty laundry.

On a positive note- I did manage to cook up my first ever successful kick-ass stir-fry lo mein. Kudos?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO...why must Utopia be so unachievabl?

Kudos. Did you wash the dishes afterwards?

Blog God said...

Hahah! I know the feeling. I ended up missing my laundry day for 3 weeks last month resulting in quite the pile of laundry.

BarbarianDave said...

No, at least not till the morning after.