Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Cosmic Irony

Definition: The idea that fate, destiny, or a god controls and toys with human hopes and expectations; also, the belief that the universe is so large and man is so small that the universe is indifferent to the plight of man; also called irony of fate

This is my struggle: To see beyond the disappointments of today, the unforeseen debacle, the seemingly divine malice. To Trust: a simple notion, yet so difficult.
To know that everything will work out. To know that bewilderment will turn to understanding. To learn that love , though painful at times, is not weakness but the purpose of our existence. To live one day at a time. To enjoy the ride.

6 comments:

Living My Fairytale said...

Quite profound.

Liz said...

It all became clear right as I was about to go to sleep, it was so brilliant..and then I forgot it when I woke up. Damn.

Jason said...

always....Coca-Cola

Anonymous said...

Oh Dave, my heart beats for you.
My love is true.
Only you can speak the words of life to me.
Love the KGB

Class Clown said...

what happened david, why dont you post anymore?

mig.moon said...

words fitly spoken